How You Can Help
Breast Cancer Recovery is a grass-roots organization run by a dedicated part-time staff and volunteer board of directors. A team of hard-working volunteers assist our staff and allow us to serve more women.
Breast Cancer Recovery is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and your gifts are tax-deductible. Financial information regarding Breast Cancer Recovery is available upon request.
We would love to have your help!
You can help Breast Cancer Recovery by purchasing the following items from our 'Wish List" to be used for our Infinite Boundaries Retreats or our office or CALL (888)821-1140 you have any other items you think we could use. THANKS YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
- Batteries- AA, AAA, C, D
- Computer Speakers
- Folders - pocket folders, top tab folders
- Gift Cards - Kwik Trip, Culvers, Starbucks, Walmart, Hobby Lobby, Michaels, Madeline Island Ferry
- Lables - Avery Labels-5160/8160,
- Avery Labels 5395 white adhesive name badge
- Avery Labels- neon file folder
- Postage Stamps
- Printer Paper for a laser printer
- New Mini Van - used take staff and retreat supplies to each Infinite Boundaries retreat
- Scissors (paper or cloth)
- Tape - scotch, masking, duct